I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Ethan in awhile. So Here is the best of the pictures that we have managed to take over the last month or so. He is getting so big!
Here is Mr Ethan on Christmas morning with his cozy coupe car he got from Santa. He came down stairs that morning and went strait over to his car and was so excited. All he wanted to do was sit in his car, get out of the car and close the door, then open the door and get back in and he did this over and over again for a good part of the day. He didn't have any interest in any of his other presents. So I would say the car was a hit!
Here he is on his way out the door to see Santa at the mall. He's wearing his monkey hat that his Grandma made for him which just so happened to match his outfit. See how he's just walking down the stairs... well that's what he does now, just walks up and down and the whole time my heart is in my throat. See the cars in the background.... another one of his favorite things right now too.
And here is his Santa picture. It turned out about as well as I expected. :)



4 comments:
Carson didn't even make it that far into Santa's lap! Good job Ethan!
We have a few pictures, by the way, of your little guy on our camera. I'll send them your way.
Just the age they are at I guess. Kevin said when he was in the line someone asked him how old Ethan was. Kevin told them and they replied "Oh so this is the year that you get a photo of him screaming" and yupp, that's exactly what we got!
I love the hat!
He's getting so big. Just wait till the baby comes and then he'll seem huge to you. So cute. :)
Post a Comment