Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have to say that since my last post yesterday I have felt a ton better and thanks Marci for your encouraging comment!

Today was a great day because... today my appointment was scheduled to have my cerclage removed! Yeah baby! January 28th at 3pm and oh how I can't wait. Once that sucker comes out(and by sucker I mean the cerclage, not the baby) off of bed rest I come and I'm a free lady. What an awesome feeling!! I am so looking forward to it. 15 days to go, but who's counting right? ;)

Last night was nice because a good friend came over and sat on my bed with me while we ate tubs of ice cream she brought over. She's the best and I love her so much!

Tomorrow Ethan comes home and I am really excited to see him. You know what I am looking forward to doing once my cerclage comes out? I can't wait to pick up my baby and hold him in my arms without having to have someone else hold him up for me. I'm sure I will be shocked at how heavy he is because I haven't picked him up in 4 months. That will be so nice.

I enjoyed my doctors appointments today. I had about 30 minutes between them and so I went and sat outside in the freezing cold on a bench and just enjoyed the fresh air. That is something you don't realize how much you love until you don't get to experience it very often, fresh air. I remember when I was on bed rest in the hospital with Ethan. I wasn't able to go outside or get any fresh air at all for 7 weeks. I was finally allowed to go out onto the little balcony they had on the bed rest chair and it was so nice. I didn't want to go back in. I remember lying there with Kevin and watching the airplanes fly over. A simple memory, but really nice one.

Wow, this is a really random post about really random stuff. Overall a really good day.

0 comments: