Friday, January 28, 2011

The Big Day

Does anyone know what day it is?! It's Friday, January 28th. Does anyone know what that means?! BED REST IS OVER!!!!!!!! Never thought I'd hear myself say that. It's been a long road but so worth it!

This afternoon I have a doctors appointment to have my cerclage removed (which by the way I'm dreading, so say a little prayer for me if you get a chance) then I am officially done with bed rest! I really can hardly believe that I am here... at the end of everything. It's the best feeling.

Last night was my baby shower and it was so much fun!! The best time I've had in a long time and so many people came. Thank you to everyone for coming. It made my night, heck it made my week and month! You all are awesome!

Well hopefully my next post will be announcing little Connor is here. I'll keep you posted. :)

0 comments: