Well the weekend has come to an end and still no baby which is a good thing, but really surprising. Since I had my cerclage taken out on Friday I have pretty much been on my feet non stop. Having my cerclage removed wasn't as bad as I had anticipated but still uncomfortable.
It has been a good weekend with my little family. It has been nice to be up and about doing normal things and just getting back to life. It was nice putting Ethan to bed tonight and not having to say goodbye to him to go back up to Marysville.
Since coming off bed rest my body has swollen up a ton! I still had my wedding ring on because it was loose but then today it was suddenly so tight that it was on the verge of cutting off my circulation. I tried and tried to get it off to no avail so today I had to go and have it cut off. I cried when they did it and was so emotional. I was embarrassed but it made me so sad. I'll just have to get it fixed later I guess.
Well I guess there isn't a whole lot going on around here. We're just waiting for Connor to arrive and just getting back to doing normal things again.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
A Nice Weekend
Posted by Kevin & Sarah Lockard at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh that is sad! I only swelled with Ainsley. I couldn't get my ring on after the fourth month. Glad you're enjoying a tiny bit of normalcy before the baby comes. :)
Post a Comment