Friday is the best day! It is the day I go into a new week of pregnancy and it is the day that my Ethan comes home!! The hardest part of bed rest this time around is being away from him. I miss him so much! I know that he is being well looked after at my sisters house and is having fun with his cousins but it is so hard being away from him during the week. So today is my happy day! Ethan will be home in about 2 hours and I am now 22 weeks pregnant. 14 more weeks of bed rest to go.
Yesterday I was also really happy because I found out I get to switch back to my old doctor down at Evergreen Hospital! I was so excited to find out that Evergreen was put back into our in-network providers through our health insurance. I had to go to a new doctor at a new hospital this time around and Kevin and I have not been impressed and it has made us want to be back at Evergreen that much more. I called my old doctors office yesterday and she is willing to take me on even though I am more then half was through my pregnancy. That made me so happy!
Here I am at 22 weeks. I feel way bigger this time around at 22 weeks than I did at 22 weeks with Ethan.
Friday, October 22, 2010
22 Weeks
Posted by Kevin & Sarah Lockard at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
One more week down! I hope this weekend has been fun for you guys!
Post a Comment