Today Ethan is 18 months old! Time has gone by so fast.... well except the last month or so. I love the age Ethan is at right now. I love his personality and sense of humor.
A few of my favorite things he does right now:
-The way he talks. I love how he is trying so hard to talk and say new words. I love listening.
-He LOVES to talk on the phone. More so recently because we are apart during the week so we talk several times a day on the phone.
-He always runs now and it looks so cute!
-He folds his arms for our meal and family prayers and always says amen after.
-I love how when he wakes up from naps he lays in his crib and talks to himself.
-He thinks you want him to bring EVERYTHING possible in the room to you.
(Example: Right now I'm on bed rest. When he comes home on Fridays he comes up to our room and right away he will get everything that is sitting on our bedside tables, tv remotes, my many bottles of medications I'm on right now, my food stash and just about everything else he can get his little hands on and brings it ALL to me to pile on the bed. It's pretty funny.)
-He blows kisses, waves and gives high fives.
-When he is eating something he really likes he nods his head.
We are also excited that he gets to start nursery at church. He's not going to get to go tomorrow though because he's sick with a cold and temp. He will get to go next week and I anticipate that he is going to do really well and really enjoy being able to play with all the other kids every week.
My little Ethan is turning into a little boy but he's still my baby. I don't even know how I will be able to love the new baby as much as I love him but everyone says it's possible.
Happy Half Birthday Ethan!
A few of my favorite things he does right now:
-The way he talks. I love how he is trying so hard to talk and say new words. I love listening.
-He LOVES to talk on the phone. More so recently because we are apart during the week so we talk several times a day on the phone.
-He always runs now and it looks so cute!
-He folds his arms for our meal and family prayers and always says amen after.
-I love how when he wakes up from naps he lays in his crib and talks to himself.
-He thinks you want him to bring EVERYTHING possible in the room to you.
(Example: Right now I'm on bed rest. When he comes home on Fridays he comes up to our room and right away he will get everything that is sitting on our bedside tables, tv remotes, my many bottles of medications I'm on right now, my food stash and just about everything else he can get his little hands on and brings it ALL to me to pile on the bed. It's pretty funny.)
-He blows kisses, waves and gives high fives.
-When he is eating something he really likes he nods his head.
We are also excited that he gets to start nursery at church. He's not going to get to go tomorrow though because he's sick with a cold and temp. He will get to go next week and I anticipate that he is going to do really well and really enjoy being able to play with all the other kids every week.
My little Ethan is turning into a little boy but he's still my baby. I don't even know how I will be able to love the new baby as much as I love him but everyone says it's possible.
Happy Half Birthday Ethan!




2 comments:
He's so cute and so big!! And don't worry. Your new little one will steal your heart as much as Ethan did. :)
I'm excited to have him in nursery!
Post a Comment