BOY!!
This morning we had an ultrasound and found out that we are having another little boy! I was really surprised! I was convinced that it was a girl because the way I've been feeling this pregnancy is so different than last time. We are excited for Ethan to have a brother and that they will be fairly close in age.
My appointment was with Maternal Fetal Medicine (they manage high risk pregnancies). They also checked my cervix and everything is looking excellent! My cervix is measuring 3cm long which the doctor said is a normal length for where I am at in my pregnancy. We'll keep our fingers crossed!
We got some really good pictures but I don't have a scanner to scan them in so here is a picture of the picture. Not the best but you get the idea. Here is his profile. :)
Monday, September 20, 2010
It's a.....
Posted by Kevin & Sarah Lockard at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I was certain it was a girl too! It will be more fun for Ethan to have a brother anyway. I'm looking forward to meeting your new little one!
Post a Comment