Thursday, September 2, 2010

15 Weeks... Things Are Looking Good

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment. These days I feel like I'm always at the doctor since my doctor has to see me so often.

Yesterday I was dreading my appointment. Ever since I had my cerclage placed last week I have been experiencing things that I thought were going to bring bad news at my appointment. The cramping I had last week went away over last weekend but then on Tuesday night it came back again (not as bad though) and I've had them ever since. I feel like I have constant pressure on my cervix which at times makes it almost impossible to stand up. I remember feeling this EXACT same way with Ethan a few weeks before I was put onto bed rest. It was uncomfortable and was one of the reasons I quit my job.

Anyway I went to the doctor yesterday and told him all these things I have been feeling and he had a look of concern on his face. I thought "Oh boy this is the appointment that I've been dreading, hello bed rest." Anyway he did what he had to do and my cervix still appears long and normal!! I was so excited and relieved by this news. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I think that it's great that my cervix isn't even showing any signs of shortening yet. My doctor said that he thinks I'm just very in tune with my body and a growing uterus, which may be the pressure I'm feeling.

Maybe this time will be better?

I think that post are always so much better with pictures. I don't want to post any pictures of myself yet mostly because I feel like I'm way to huge for only 15 weeks. Maybe in a few weeks when I think it's okay to be looking big. :) Instead here's my little boy. Isn't he getting big!?

0 comments: