Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Announcment!!

Well we have officially decided to announce that we are expecting baby number two in February!! I know some people already know but not many. We are really excited to have another little one and for Ethan to be a big brother.

Getting pregnant was a really big decision for us because my pregnancies are not easy. I am almost out of the first trimester and I am hoping that that will bring some relief from my constant "morning sickness." I have an incompetent cervix so in a few weeks I will be getting a cerclage done which is where they stitch the cervix closed. Hopefully that will eliminate the need to for bed rest this time around.

At this point I am also not aloud to lift anything over ten pounds which is going great with having a 25 lb child :)

Hopefully things will go better this time around but however things end up it will be worth it in the end when we have this baby just as it was worth it with Ethan.

3 comments:

Stacy Hunt said...

Congrats! Let me know if you need any heavy lifting.

And thanks for the Canadian restaurant recommendations. We went everywhere except Moxies. And we're especially glad we went to Earl's because the food was super good and our server told us about the fireworks that night, which we would have never known about. I'll be doing many blogposts on the trip soon.

Kevin & Sarah Lockard said...

Thanks Stacy!

It sounds like you guys had a good time in Canada! I only ever went to the fireworks a few times when I lived at home. Looking forward to reading all about your trip to Canada :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I hope this pregnancy is easier on you.