Ethan has changed so much over the last two months. He now has 6 teeth, crawls and stands! His little personality is always changing and I love watching him grow.
Milestones:
- Has 6 teeth.
- Crawls.
- Stands on his own.
- Cruises around holding onto the furniture.
- Now takes baths in the big bath!
- Eats pretty much everything we eat.
- Can crawl all the way up the stairs.
- Stands up in his crib and waits for us to come and get him.
- Says "Mama, Dada, hi da, and don't touch." (Maybe that's a bad thing, I must tell him not to touch things too often. He'll crawl over to something that he knows he's not suppose to touch, looks at me, says "don tu" then laughs. It's terribly cute!)
At his last checkup at the beginning of February, he was 19lbs 2oz (25-50%) and was 28.5 inches tall (50-75%).
Here are some favorite pictures of him over the last few months. :)















1 comments:
I love Ethan's little tie! I should start putting Gavin in ties at some point too. :)
Post a Comment