Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Connor Is Home!

Yesterday we finally were able to bring Connor home! We are so excited to finally have him home and all be together as a family. It's been a long road to get here and now that we're finally here it was all worth it. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers on our behalf over the last 5 months.

I've been terrible about taking pictures of Connor. I think by this point Ethan already had a few hundred so I'll have to get better. Here are a few from yesterday when we brought Connor home.







2 comments:

Stacy Hunt said...

Cute! He has so much hair already!

Cara said...

I love the picture of Ethan trying to reach Connor. I'm sure he thinks the baby is so novel and interesting! As soon as I don't have a sick kid at home I'm mailing you a gift. :)