Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NieNie Dialogs

I found through a friends blog a blog called NieNie Dialogs which was voted most inspiring blog of 2009. Her name is Stephanie Nielson, you may have heard of her. She's been on Oprah and done a ton of other things. This gal is amazing and is an inspiration! I have read her blog over the past two weeks all the way back to 2007. In 2008 her and her husband were in a plane crash that has changed their lives. If I ever have a bad day and think that what I am going through is hard, I think of her and realize I have it pretty easy. I love reading her blog everyday and feel like I know her even though I don't. Anyway, she is amazing and I admire her so much!

1 comments:

Keilah Palmer said...

I've been following NieNie for awhile now...and I agree, very inspiring.