Okay so I know this is weeks late but I haven't really had a chance to post.
For Halloween we decided to take a trip to Utah. We went for 5 days and we were able to visit all our family we have there. Kevin has 2 brothers and a sister who live there. It was really nice to see all of them and get to spend some time with them. :) Kevin has really missed having brother time since 2 of his 3 brothers moved there at the end of last year. We stayed a night with his sister and we had a really good time with her and her family. They have the cutest kids!
We spent the other four nights with Nathan and Cara, Kevin's brother. They live down in the area where Kevin served his mission so Kevin took me around to see some the areas he served in.
Everytime we have pizza Kevin always tells me about this pizza place he always went to when he was serving in Springville and claims it is the "BEST PIZZA EVER!". We decided to go so I could try this pizza. We pull up to this place and it litterally was a hole in the wall. If you drove by it, it's the sort of place you would never go into. I have to say though it probably was the best pizza I've ever had. :)
We spent Halloween trick or treating with our nieces and nephew. We dressed Ethan up at a Teddy Bear and he looked so so cute!
Thanks Michelle & Alan and Nathan & Cara for letting us stay with yor guys! We had a really great time. :)


Saturday, November 21, 2009
Our trip to Utah
Posted by Kevin & Sarah Lockard at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
We loved having you and I must say Ethan made the cutest teddy bear ever!
Post a Comment