Okay so I need some suggestions. I have become a very sleep deprived mom!
Over this last week and a half Ethan has become extremely good at rolling over. He rolls from his back to his stomach but has a hard time rolling back to his back again. The problem is that he HATES being on his stomach! As soon as you put him on his back he rolls over instantly then starts crying. Night time has become a problem because he is rolling during the night and constantly waking himself up. Last night I lost count of how many times I was up with him. I can't even just go in and roll him on to his back, he will only go back to sleep if I nurse him. This is so frustrating because Ethan has always been such a good sleeper. He would sleep 9pm - 7:30 am solid. People have suggested that I put a pillow behind him so he can't roll. I tried that during a nap time but he rolled over it plus I am extremely against putting objects such as pillows in the crib because I think it's very unsafe.
Anyway if you have any suggestions at all I would love to hear them. :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Any Suggestions
Posted by Kevin & Sarah Lockard at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He might possibly be teething which is making him so restless at night. You could try giving him some tylenol or some teething gel and see if that works.
Just a few posts ago, you were ECSTATIC that he rolled over. :) Gosh - I really don't have any suggestions. Uuhhh...do you swaddle him?
You're funny Keilah! :) It was exciting that he rolled over, just not a night time.....
I'm happy to report though that he has learned to sleep on his tummy!
Post a Comment