Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ethan's Blessing

Ethan was blessed on June 7th. It was a really nice day for us and we had a lot of family come for the blessing everywhere from Canada to Utah. Kevin's brother and his family were in town from Utah so that was really cool to be able to have him stand in the circle. I know that was really special for Kevin.

Ethan will be 7 weeks on Thursday and we can hardly believe it! The time is going by so fast and Ethan is getting bigger everyday. I love seeing him grow and become more aware of his surroundings but at the same time I just want him to stay little.

This last week he has started responding a lot more. On Sunday he gave us his first "real" smile. We were getting him ready for bed and he looked at us and gave us a big grin ear to ear. Since then he smiles at us all the time. He always smiles at Daddy when he comes home from work. I know Kevin loves that.

Being a mother is the absolute best thing in this world. It is so rewarding and I love being able to spend my days with this little guy. I have the best life and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Here are some pictures of him in his blessing suit. He looked so cute!




1 comments:

Cara said...

Of course he waits to start smiling after we leave!! Oh well!