Yesterday Ethan turned 3! Where does the time go? He is getting so big and has become a real little boy!
Ethan was so excited for his birthday because he actually understood this year what it was all about. He wanted to have a Mickey Party, just like last year. He LOVES Mickey Mouse, so everything was Mickey. We decorated the house with Mickey balloons and banners and made a Mickey cake. Ethan helped with the sprinkles. It was supposed to be a light dusting but Ethan went a little overboard and it didn't look as cute as I was hoping for. Oh well, he had so much fun making it with me. We had a small party over the weekend with family and Ethan really enjoyed himself. He was spoiled by everyone!
| Ethan and Connor playing outside before his party. |
| Ethan and his trucks. |
| I just thought this was a funny picture. |
| Mickey decorations. |
| More decor. |
| We had to get balloons because Ethan LOVES them and what's a party without balloons! |
| Treat bags I made for the kiddos to take home. |
| Mickey Cupcakes. |
| Ethan's birthday cake which I was really pleased with until Ethan went sprinkle mad. Makes for a funny story though :o) |
| Blowing out the candles. |
| Presents! |
| His bubble lawn mower which he hasn't stopped playing with! |



1 comments:
Gavin loves his bubble lawn mower too. They must be related! I love all the cute decorations. Almost makes me want to finally splurge for a Cricut of my own. :)
Post a Comment