Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 Months


Today my little Connor is 2 months old! Where does the time go!?

The last 2 months have been a roller coaster of emotion for me with Connor. I was so happy when he was born and so sad/nervous when he ended up in the NICU. Then I had to end up taking him to the emergency a few weeks ago and they had to do everything from starting an IV on him to taking spinal fluid. That night was probably the most terrible experience of my life and something I would never want to go through again. Having 5 people pin your baby down while they stick him repeatedly with needles and you can't do a thing about it is really not fun. I think that it might have been worse for me than for him.

Anyway my poor baby has had a really rough start at life and I am hoping that things start to look up for him as far as health goes. I don't think he has been completely healthy a day in his life with being in the NICU, all the colds he's had, 2 ear infections and now a nasty cough.

We love having him as part of our family and I am so happy to have 2 little boys that bring me so much happiness. I can't imagine my life without them or their daddy!


Happy 2 months Mr Connor!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Poor baby! I hope his health improves.