
My mom is my best friend. She is someone I can depend on to always be there for me and someone I can always turn to give me a lift when I need one. The person I am today has a lot to do with my mom. She has seven children whom she loves dearly despite our shortcomings. She shows us she loves us in her actions and her words and her love and friendship is something that her children never have to question, we always just know.
I have never met such a selfless person in my life. She is always serving others and puts the needs of others before hers. Growing up my mom was a constant example to me in every aspect of life and still is. She truly is the most remarkable person I know and is someone I respect and love dearly. She is the best friend anyone could ever have! If I can be even half the person she is when I grow up, I will be happy. If I can be even half as good a mother to my children as she is to me, my children will be lucky.
Happy Mothers Day Mom! Thank you for being the person you are and for being everything you are to me. I love you!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
My Mom
Posted by Kevin & Sarah Lockard at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a nice tribute to your mom!
Post a Comment