Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ethan is 2 months old

Wow, how time has flown by! Ethan was 2 months old on Tuesday. We can hardly believe it. He had his well child checkup and he is 10lbs 3 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. He's getting big :)

The last few weeks with Ethan have been awesome. He is just so cute! Every time we talk to him he smiles and coos at us, it's just so cute.

Last week me and Ethan went to Canada for a few days for a baby shower up there for us with all my friends from Canada. It was tons of fun and we had a good time spending a few days with my parents :) I think Ethan liked spending time with Granny and Grandad too :) I also got to see my puppy Sammy! Sammy went to live with my mom and dad when I was put on bed rest last December. I miss him but he likes living there and it's better for him. I don't know that my parents love it all the time but they do love Sammy :)

Here are a few cute pictures we took of Ethan.


0 comments: