Well I had a doctors appointment today and I'm still only 3 cm dilated which is great! My doctor gave me permission to go to 1 hour of church on Sunday so I am so so excited and can't wait :) Other than that I need to still stay in bed but that's okay. Only one week to go and I'll be full term! We are so happy that I have almost made it to full term with this little guy and we feel so blessed. He is our little miracle. Stay in there for one more week Mr Ethan! :)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you're still okay and you get to go to church. BTW, thanks for the card for my b-day. I forgot to tell you yesterday. :)
Were you just exhausted after church? It was great to see you - you looked great. What's the update now?
I was really tired after church but not as tired as I am now. My doctor told me I was only aloud to go to sacrament meeting so we left afterwards.
Ethan is here! He is a very healthy boy! I had him very early yesterday morning :)We're home from the hospital and doing well :)
Post a Comment